Imici does as well.  You have to get an account with them first, and then you
can use that to connect to AOL, YAHOO, ICQ, and something else too I think.

I think it's www.imici.com, but you can search for it on FreshMeat as well.
tdh

--
T. Holmes

Uptime:
 2:24PM  up 4 days, 17:30, 9 users, load averages: 0.08, 0.04, 0.01
                        Your Fortune
Molecule, n.:
        The ultimate, indivisible unit of matter.  It is distinguished
from the corpuscle, also the ultimate, indivisible unit of matter, by a
closer resemblance to the atom, also the ultimate, indivisible unit of
matter ... The ion differs from the molecule, the corpuscle and the
atom in that it is an ion ...