From: mike.roberts <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Tuesday, July 10, 2001 5:55 PM
Subject: [newbie] lilo probs

OK
Not strictly a newbie but I have got a clue on this one.
Theres a box with 10gig windoze98 and 10gig spare
I installed linux mandrake 8 on the box for a collegue
and took the day off
When I came back hed reinstalled windows (prat!) and
overwritten lilo so he cant boot into linux.
Not a problem I can just reinstall linux...
But this wasts shed loads of work hes already done on the OS
nad code hes writting.
How can I just reinstall Lilo?
I used the default FS option!

Any help would be very well recieved