my first pointer would be to make sure that your message goes to the newbie
list also, (hit reply all), since I am just some guy tring to repay all the
help I have gotten around here, and  have been wrong before, and I bet I will
be wrong again before it is all over.
did you just try and run lilo? type lilo at the prompt? I don't know if this
would work or not.

On Wednesday 11 July 2001 12:00, you had thoughts to the concept of: