Hey Guys and Gals -

Mandrake 7.2

I'm a tad embarrassed asking this question, as it seems like it would be
obvious enough. Regardless, I can't seem to find a way to copy and paste
information from the prompt in Konsole to another application. I notice that
many of you do just that when citing file permissions and things from
terminal, but how?

I have Klipper active, and a Ctrl-C on highlighted text in Konsole places the
text on the Klipper clipboard; but Ctrl-V doesn't paste it in another
application (i.e. KMail or Netscape Messenger), and I can't find anything in
the Klipper help files to suggest that I'm an idiot...

Suggestions would be great.

Thanks,

Tim Glinatsis

--