Since Mr. Sanchez feels that my question of if this was possible on a Linux machine is
not for this list, I guess I will end the thread.  Perhaps Mr. Sanchez feels that I
have no business on the list either.

To everyone who offered suggestions and help, thank you for your time and service. But
I do not have time or desire to be told to get off a list that is supposed to be here
for asking help. Maybe I am not enough of a geek.

So I will leave this to you and hope each and everyone of you have a good day and a
great life.

Happy computing.

http://www.peoplepc.com