On Friday 13 July 2001 19:00, Romanator wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> Would most of you say that you would recommend Reiser FS and why?

What can I say? At user level it is pretty much invisible (which is as it
should be) - I haven't seen any error messages like "ReiserFS has crashed and
will now destroy your disk" <vbg>

Those who get a kick out of testing such things say it is faster and more
reliable than ext2 - I'm prepared to take their word for it.

--
Michel Clasquin, D Litt et Phil (Unisa)
[EMAIL PROTECTED]/unisa.ac.za   http://www.geocities.com/clasqm

Note: This is my understanding. It has been known to happen that my
understanding does not mesh with reality. I gladly accept corrections.