Hi there,

I was wondering if someone could help me write the equivalent of a batch
file for Linux.  This is what I need it to do:

1.  Open up a Konsole (preferably minimized) and change to the following
folder:
(/usr/local/bin/Half-Life/hlds_l/), then run the command:  startup and keep
the Konsole running

2.  Open up another new Konsole (preferably minimized as well) and change to
the following folder (/usr/local/bin/Half-Life/hlds_l/PB/) then run the
command:  pb also keep the Konsole running after running the program

I'd like to have this so that I can double click on the "batch file" and
have it run, or if I have to run it through Konsole, I'd like as an
additional step to have the Konsole that I used to run the "batch file" to
close after issuing the two commands if possible.

TIA

Curtis