Hey everyone,

I ran InteractiveBastille and configured my system security settings. After I
rebooted and returned to GNOME, I found that my sound no longer works. The
Esound daemon (ESD) is running, but nothing comes out of my speakers. My
mixer settings are fine, and sound still works perfectly in KDE, which uses
the ARTS sound server. I can also run console apps like mpg123 with no
trouble.

What could be wrong? Perhaps I accidentally blocked a port that Esound needs?

--
Sridhar Dhanapalan.
                -- Jeremy S. Anderson