As of about an hour ago or so, I finally was able to get DualHead
working on my Mandrake 8.0 box.

I had problems getting it installed because I didn't have the right
drivers, and the Matrox support web page was down all damn weekend.
Once I got the mga and mga_hal driver in the right place, all I had to
do was use the PowerDesk app that you need to install, and it edited my
/etc/X11/XF86Config-4 file for me.  Now I have two 19" monitors and I'm
loving all the extra space.

I'm running the Matrox Millenium G400 MAX.  One 19" HP M90, and one 19"
SONY Trinitron A400/L
tdh

--
T. Holmes