> I installed Wine-codeweavers and many apps works fine (the launch is VERY
> slow, but they work).
> However, Eudora does not work well: even if I set it to store the mails and
> the accounts infos in a custom direcotry, it tries to find them in its own dir.
> Details: Eudora in c:\progs\eudora, mails filters and datas in
> d:\docs\eudora. I launch Eudora by clicking on it with konqueror,
> it      starts (spaces indicating the delay) and asks me for account
> informations. Strangely, it shows the mails, but only those, no filters,
> addresses, accounts....
>
> Any idea?

If you do not want to switch to Kmail (like me), you may want to look at
sylpheed. It looks a lot like Eudora and has many of its features already.
You can also import the existing mailboxes into the (MH-like) folder
structure.
For the program: http://sylpheed.good-day.net
For the faq: http://nlpagan.net/sylpheedfaq.htm
For the english manual (work in progress):
http://nlpagan.net/sylman/sylpheed.html

Good luck
Paul