I'm not clear on how MandrakeFreq for Mandrake 7.2 should be used.

Some questions:

1. Last time I reinstalled, I installed Mandrake 7.2, then I repeated
the installation procedure with the MandrakeFreq CD.  Was this the
proper approach?  (On another computer, I wiped Mandrake 7.2 off the
disk and then installed from the MandrakeFreq CD, but I think I got less
than a complete system -- we haven't been using that system so I don't
know how many problems it may have.)  (Both installs were several months
ago (thank goodness), so I'm a little hazy on the details.)

2. (For future reference) Is this the same way that the MandrakeFreq
update for 8.0 should be used with Mandrake 8.0?

Randy Kramer