Dear All,

I have had LM8 installed and running for awhile and tonight my screen
went black so I rebooted and got a very unwelcome message during boot
up-Primary master hard disk fail. I was sure I had made a boot disk when
installing LM8 but now of course I cannot find it. I am freaking. I have
no idea what I can do. Does anyone have any suggestions? I have 2 hard
disks. The larger disk which has about 5 gigs is the one in trouble. Any
help will be greatly appreciated. Also, I only have Linux on this
machine.I tried rescuing from the CDrom but I do not know how to use the
rescue.
Sincerely,
Marcia