Hi Civileme,
Arghhh........ Big Bill STILL has me....!  I kept doing C+A+del  !!
THIS went into the Newby book under "EScaping Big Bill"

However, the other weirdos are still a problem.
For Newbies it is difficult to locate things by name. ( Same as Doze,
but I KNOW Doze :-) )
I hope the Kmail thing is a fixed bug in 2.2.

Cheers,
John

--
Cheers,

John

Fablor now Webhosting?? What on earth for??
Info here: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
(it's only an Autoresponder)  :-)