Thanks. I already used the nv_check.sh script and it
said that everything was OK. Based on the information
I have been seeing I am thinking that I need to try
installing the 1251 drivers from the tarball instead
of the rpm. Should I uninstall the drivers I installed
from the rpm first and then install the tar files?

TC

http://www.lokigames.com/~heimdall/nvidia/nv_check.sh