My friends,
Let me ask you something regarding the last matter mentioned in this mail. When you
define low, normal or high security levels, does LM8.0 uses different kinds of
"ipchains" configurations? if  not, what is the tool for defining the security levels?
I'd appreciate your help,
Angel ibanez
--

Get 250 color business cards for FREE!