Hi Paul,
No wonder I had no idea what you meant!!!   :-)
The only word that stuck out was "cron" and that from a warning to be
very careful how you used it......... some time ago I admit!

Actually, I am involved in a project with the concept of making
Mandrake accessible to the other 99% of the population.
This means at least obtaining similar ease of access as Doze - vis:
via a GUI.
Linux *IS* fantastic -especially in workaround capabilty, but the
black screen is no place for the person with no interest in "pulling
the engine apart" only driving the thing from A to B.

This is a bad fault in KDE, not like the lack of auto-adding
respondent addresses, which is merely annoying, but along with the
messy problems of getting the KDE Help Search Engine to work -
probably THE most vital component of the whole suite - is going to
lose a lot of people.

So, again thanks for your help - I am posting a bit more of this info
shortly on List as subject:  "Don't RTFM!"

On Wed, 25 Jul 2001 20:44, you manipulated electrons to produce:

--
Cheers,

John
http://counter.li.org GO HERE IF YOU SUPPORT LINUX!

Fablor is now Webhosting?? What on earth for??
Info here: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
(it's only an Autoresponder)  :-)