Okay, this one's worrying me a bit.

Originally had my PC setup with DualBoot through Grub.

WinME on Master
LM8 on Primary Slave

My Master drive failed recently after four years of faithful service,
leaving me with LM8 fully functional on my slave but no way to access it.

Simple question is ;

How do I restore the Grub bootmanager to the master after I've replaced the
drive.?
Many thanks for all your help., great list.
-Ivan T.

privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, you must not
read, use or disseminate that information. Although this email
and any attachments are believed to be free of any virus, or
any other defect which might affect any computer or IT system
into which they are received and opened, it is the responsibility
of the recipient to ensure that they are virus free and no
responsibility is accepted by BPS Teleperformance for any
loss or damage arising in any way from receipt or use thereof.