You want to look at SAMBA.  It allows you to access both Windows and Linux
machines.  There are lots of posts about SAMBA on this list.  Also do some
searches using your browser to find info on installing and implementing
SAMBA.  It is not too hard...hardest part seems to be syncronizing the
passwords.

Geof