I have two computers connected via a hub. Localhost (linux) is the Samba
server and also a client, AJ is an windows box client.
Currently, AJ can connect to the internet through localhost using
localhost firewall also, AJ can ping 127.0.0.1 but can not ping the
localhost 192.168.0.1
Localhost can ping both the name AJ and the address 192,168.0.2
In network neighborhood on AJ, AJ shows up but not localhost, all are set
up on localgroup. I know, real original on the names ha.
So, does anyone know what I may have set up incorrectly to prevent AJ from
pinging the localhost address? Samba is so close to being configured I can
taste it.  TIA for any assistance.
--
Dennis M. registered linux user # 180842