Charlie,

Just a couple of simple requests to preserve sanity on the list:

1. Don't post e-mail attachments. They can bog-down the mail server and make
mail downloads unnecessarily lengthy for users.

2. The last time I checked, Microsoft had not released a version of MS Word
for GNU/Linux. Can you please post in plain text, or link to a site?

With that said and done, here's my commentary.

These charity people are just plain imbeciles. Though I greatly respect their
work, I can't figure out why they still bitch and moan even after things like
this (http://www.linuxworld.com.au/news.php3?nid=861&tid=4) occur.

Thanks for the info, but please try in the future to be a bit more careful
with your choice of distribution media :-)

--
Sridhar Dhanapalan.
                -- Jeremy S. Anderson