Hi Michael and folks,

Oh - this wasn't meant to be a "List Of  Appreciation",  I simply
used these two people as examples.
Of course there is yourself and many others - I didn't mention -even
Roman who is enthusiastically helping in this small but ambitious
project.

In the preface to the "Esacape Book" I am writing a piece very
pointedly to the effect that without the thousands of good neighbours
out there, the Geeks who patiently helped the non-Geeks through such
"simple things" as the TCP/IP MANUAL SETUP processes etc.,  the PC
would still be in Uni's.

I personally go back so far in time that I was one of the earliest
international FIDO Hosts. ( I wasn't a Geek - I supplied the machine,
the phone line and the money to a Geek who used to work all day in my
business and then work all night trying to keep FIDO up. )
 It stopped me becoming a manic-depressive cynic as I learned "the
ropes of the business world".  :-)

On Mon, 23 Jul 2001 11:30, you manipulated electrons to produce:

--
Cheers,

John

Fablor now Webhosting?? What on earth for??
Info here: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
(it's only an Autoresponder)  :-)