Hi all,

    I was making a webpage to tell all reallll newwwbies (TM) like me how to
get sound going on with Quake3 ( should someone be interested- I doubt it-
mail me) when I went to check how did the page looked when viewed from Linux
browsers (I'll explain: even though I managed to configure my winmodem under
LM8 it looks like my ISP won't support Linux boxes connecting to it. Sad. So
I'm stuck with window$ and exploder for internet.). I usually write HTML
with a text-editor, so I'm sure there's no fancy Exploder only code in my
pages.

    Oddly enough, all browsers managed to make my page look somewhat
different. Even Mozilla and Netscape, which I though were close relatives,
behave totally different about tables, width and bgcolor (in a table/tr/td
tag.). Konqueror was the most annoying, it made two of my tables overlap.
    Is there a way to make sure my page looks good across all browsers?
other than making it a PDF file? As I said I don't use any particular code
/tag, all I use is pretty standart ( or so I hope), but if a browser cannot
handle things such a s a bgcolor for a table then it might rend my page
unreadable.

TIA
 --Jeferson L. Zacco aka Wooky
 [EMAIL PROTECTED]
 Linux registered user #221896
 Computers are used to solve problems that wouldn't exist if computers
weren't invented in the first place.