If I'm reading this right you want to uninstall
Mandrake 8.0 and you want your mbr back the way it
was.  If your going to install other Linux Distro's
then all you need to do is what several people have
told you and that will reset your mbr.  As far as
uninstalling Mandrake 8.0 you don't really need to do
this if you are going to install another Distro.  That
distro should use the same partations that you have
set already.
 I hope that this answer's your question.
Don