Hi Jamie

On Tue, 24 Jul 2001 22:49, you manipulated electrons to produce:
> I fully agree, his response was not necessary, also on my filter
> list.
>
> Allthough i doubt a little the use of your book, please feel free
> to include any of my newbie banter <G>

******** I was once asked years ago, how come our company could
design training systems that worked in impossible situations.
Answer:
1. I was raised and began my career in Australia. That is like being
marooned on a desert island with a candle, a bell and a book and
nothing else...... you learn to improvise fast, or die. :-)

2.  NEVER let system or product experts write anything by way of
instruction, only product explanation. I once learned to be an
Aluminium Welder by having to produce a manual for use in Third World
Countries.  Concept:
If *I* can understand it, anyone can.  :-)

Epilogue: THIS booklet will be what *I* would have given a lot to
have two weeks ago.   Or today... (sigh)   :-)

--
Cheers,

John
http://counter.li.org GO HERE IF YOU SUPPORT LINUX!

Fablor is now Webhosting?? What on earth for??
Info here: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
(it's only an Autoresponder)  :-)