Thank you, Carrroll. Voilą:
Trident 975 4Mb Video Card, Soyo SY-6BB Motherboard, Monitor ViewSonic
E40, 64 Mb RAM, CPU Pentium II MMX at 350 Mhz.

The problem: since the beginning, X didn't work even all my specs are
actually on the install list. So, I made a few installations believing I
was doing something wrong. Right now, I have an installation
"recommended" type. I was told by a local guru that I needed to change
the X server for FBDev server. I
did, and it worked. It recognizad my monitor as 1072 x 728 at 72 Mhz.
After that I made some attempts to make the printer and the mouse works
on KDE as root with DrakConf. Then it was the mess. The system stalled.
Short story: I had to install again, but this time X doesn't works.
There are more things,
but I'll wait for the good questions.

G le D
---