I would like to run Bastille to help keep outsiders out of my computer here
at work, but every time I try to run InteractiveBastille to set up the
firewall, I get this:

Using Tk user interface module.
Only displaying questions relevant to the current configuration.
This distribution version is not yet supported!
Compilation failed in require at /usr/sbin/InteractiveBastille line 250.

If I open up InteractiveBastille in Midnight Commander, I see that line 250
says:

require Bastille::API;

I'm not a programmer, and have no idea what the problem could be?  Can anyone
help?

Thanks!
--
Terry Sheltra
PC Technician/Asst. Network Administrator