On Wednesday 01 August 2001 12:00 pm, Terry Smith wrote:

> By way of a post-mortem, the failure may have been from the Reiser
> filesystem or perhaps the kernel. Has anyone had difficulties like fs
> crashes with Reiser or 2.4.5, or both in combination?

    No problems here. Half of 13.6g hda is formatted with ReiserFS, and
all of 30g hdb is ReiserFS.  Freq is on hdb.  I've only been using Freq
and 2.4.5 for a week tho.   ...and on a VIA motherboard too ;>

   FWIW, the only problem I've had at all with Freq is that the
iptables version it shipped with wasn't matched to the 2.4.5 kernel.
Installing the latest cooker src.rpm fixed that, iptables-1.2.2-3mdk
--
Tom Brinkman                       Galveston Bay