This mean you have to pay for fixed IP which is also provided by
RoadRunner. The cost for Fixed IP about $80.00 USD/month. They will give
you 1 fixed IP and 4 dynamic IP + 1 Cisco Router.

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]] On Behalf Of Jon Doe
Sent: Wednesday, August 01, 2001 6:36 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [newbie] Dynamic IP?

If it wasn't for bad luck, well you know the rest. For 4 months now (the

entire time I have had roadrunner) I have had the exact same IP number.
Now
RoadRunner decided they wanted to change it I guess. So now my .html
files
all have the wrong links on them. Am I gonna have to edit my html files
(for
apache) everytime they change my IP or is there a way around this?