Miark wrote:
> Okay, I found out:
>
> * No ReiserFS support
> * Possible funny business with supermount
>
> There's probably more info about it in the
> Cooker archive.
>
> Cheers,
> Miark

Miark....yep, those problems both make sense given that they
are both problems of other 2.4.3 kernels than our release
2.4.3-20mdk kernel which didn't have those two.  Thanks.

I'm not sure why you emailed direct with this thread, but I
can't email you back direct because your mail server bounces
me as spam.
--
Alan