I can't remember the exact program for doing this... But what you could
do (if you find a better answer) is to run your installation CD's again.
This time choose UPGRADE.  You don't have to install any programs but
eventually, it walks you through the Video setup part.

Sevatio

On 8/8/01, 9:18:40 AM, Gonzalix le Druide <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote
regarding [newbie] Help please !: