Hiya,

It looks like there's some fooferah in that lilo config... that 'map-drive'
stuff are physical designations of your hard drives, 0x80 is your hda and
0x81 is your hdb or something like that...

Anyways, going from when I used to have a dual boot with Windows, just the
first three lines are necessary, like this:

    other=dev/hda1
           label=windows98
           tabel=/dev/hda

Your default is set somewhere close to the top of lilo.conf, just change it
to:
        default=windows98

While you're there, you can  change the wait time as well, it think it goes
in 10-ths of a second

        timeout=100

will give you ten seconds instead of the default five Mandrake sets in the
install.

Don't forget to recompile lilo after you've edited the file.  As root, enter
/sbin/lilo at a command prompt.

Richie

Go to http://wwww.mandrakestore.com