Remember when having Radeon in your basement was a bad thing?

But more to the point, has anyone out there had any success using an ATI
Radeon AGP card with Xwindows 4.1.0?

X starts up and runs, it even starts KDE but there is absolutely no video
signal (I know KDE starts because that pompous little symphony starts up-- I
gotta switch that off someday...).  Without the video signal the monitor just
switches into power-saving mode.  If it was a bad refresh setting, the
monitor would go wonky or give me a warning, or so I figure.

Since there's multi-outputs on this card (SVGA, LCD and CATV) I'm wondering
if the radeon driver needs to know which output to use-- any suggestions out
there?

Richie

Go to http://wwww.mandrakestore.com