On Tue, 14 Aug 2001 14:09:43 -0400
Gonzalix le Druide <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> insightfully noted:

GD> Franki, why people are not stuck with dialup nowadays?
GD> They connect other ways?
Most typically cable or dsl.  In both cases, your box is virtually
*always* connected w/o having to dial in.  the connections are
significantly faster than even those with very good "dial-in" connections.
 I suppose some really wealthy folks may have T1 lines coming into their
Mike

--
"Give me a woman who loves beer and I will conquer the world."
-- Kaiser Wilhelm