Date:  08/15/2001  12:27 pm  (Wednesday)
      From:  Leonard Miller
        To:  "\"Linux Newbie\" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> at
             INTERNET".UD-CCGate.DM-YK-01;  "\"Solver\"
             <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> at INTERNET".UD-CCGate.DM-YK-01
   Subject:  Re: [newbie] Mandrake as server

That depends on what type of server you are planning on running.
File? Web? DHCP?
Although, theoretically, windows clients are fairly easy to reconfigure if
they are setup first.

>>> "Solver" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> at INTERNET 08/15/01 07:14PM >>>
I wonder what should I do if I want a network, with Windows workstations,
have a Linux server. I understand that then I put on Linux on server, but
what should be the installation order? Server first, or workgroups?
Solver

Go to http://wwww.mandrakestore.com