Like some of the other responses have said, you're best bet is to find a way
to get your high-speed on Linux but in the meantime if you must download from
Windoze just save it to a FAT or FAT32 partition as its the only FS Windows
has in common with Linux...

Richie

Go to http://wwww.mandrakestore.com