Has anyone found out how to install Ximian-Gnome on Mandrake 8.0? I've
managed to track down the specific installer applet from their ftp server,
but during the install startup it fails. I downloaded the entire set of
packages, and tried to re-point the installer to the archive containing all
the RPM's, but when I do it, the installer refuses to highlight the "Next"
button, and I can't continue. Ximian even has a alternate install procedure
using "lynx" , but that doesn't work either.

Dan

Go to http://wwww.mandrakestore.com