Hello,
        I just installed Mandrake 7.0 on my machine.
It is an Athlon T-bird 900 MHz
           128 MB
        NVIDIA TNT2 32Meg video card
        K7VZA motherboard,
        not sure if any more info is needed.
I installed with the recommended option, because this is the first time I
have installed Linux.  The installation went fine. I booted up into Mandrake
and I would click on something and nothing would happen.  I decided to try a
different install.  I did the expert install and it seemed to install fine
but when I boot into Mandrake it only gives me text mode.  Does anyone have
any tips for me?  Thank you

Curt Stanton
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Go to http://wwww.mandrakestore.com