you just need to set the timeout. Go to -Mandrake Control Center -Boot -
Boot Config then press the "Configure" button and set the "delay before
booting default image"

ShalomOut
  Chal
Elder PCUSA
Registered Linux user # 217118

Patience is a minor form of despair, disguised as virtue.
                -- Ambrose Bierce, on qualifiers