From: Steve Tarara [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Sunday, January 02, 2000 8:55 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [newbie] DUAL BOOT

Hi All,
I am planning to run a dual boot system W98, and Linux. I have a SCSI HD
and an IDE HD. The controller card for the SCSI drive is not supported,
bummer, so I have Linux installed on my IDE drive. All peripherals
except for the sound card work properly, I have a Creative Labs sound
card. The installation program never gave me the option to set it up.
Does this mean it is not supported? If it should be supported how can I
set it up after the OS has been installed?
I am confused as to how to set up the dual boot option when the 2 OS's
are on different drives? Currently, when the computer is setup to boot
off of the drive containing Linux it gets to "LI" then freezes. If I
boot up off of the Linux floppy created during installation, it works
fine.
Any ideas??
Thanks in advance,
Steve