I am resending my first time now, to me it is plain text, checked three
times :).

OK, I have clarified the fact that my WinModem is supported under Linux! I
again downloaded the drivers, this time for my kernel version, it all worked
nice, but now I wonder about one thing. One of the modules I insmod , refers
to dsp.a file, which is also in the driver directory, but when I try to
check the module with modprobe, I get an error message saying that can't
find kernel version for which dsp.a is compiled. If I delete it, the module
protests that he needs that file.
Now, how do I deal with the .a file, inserting it, and then, finally, my
modem WILL WORK!

Please help me with this, as it's my best dream to get modem working, and
get rid of Windows. To be specific, only leave it as a OS I use for playing
games. Yes, that's true - I don't think I should get rid of this totally,
for some good games are only for Windows.
Solver

Go to http://wwww.mandrakestore.com