LURKER here,

Excuse me for jumping in here but when I clicked on this link a window
popped up saying "RealPlayer could not be found would I like to download?"
and I clicked NO then everythingy STOPPED.  No download for that RPM, I am
still using WindBlows, EudoraLitev5.1, and NetScape v4.77 for these
messages.  Am working with Linux/ Mandrake v7.0 because I have it installed
and working for learning.  AMD-K6 II 400meg/w 163m RAM.

Any assistance would be great, I also would like a DldMgr for LM, will this
one work with v7.0?   Maybe a different one?

At 08:07 PM 8/23/01, you wrote:
>mandrakesoft.mandrakesoft.com id OAA24275
>
>Jeferson Lopes Zacco escribió:
>
> > I wonder if there is a good download manager for Linux - like GetRight,
> > GO!zilla or DownloadAccelerator for window$ - I haven been able to find
> > anything but beta projects. And I just don't want to go downloading 24MB
> > kernels in my lovely ISP without one...
>
>Try:
>
>ftp://fr.rpmfind.net/linux/Mandrake-devel/contrib/RPMS/nt-1.28.1-1mdk.i586.rpm
>
>--
>             Joan Tur. Ibiza - Spain
>[EMAIL PROTECTED]  [EMAIL PROTECTED]  ICQ 11407395
>       Joan.Tur.pagina.de  www.ClubIbosim.org
>           Linux: usuari registrat 190.783

>Go to http://wwww.mandrakestore.com

TIA,