Hi there,

I have got a Mandrake 8.0 PowerPack installation and would need some admin help
please.
How can I set up the screen resolution for a specific user.
The PC Monitor where Mandrake is installed uses 1024x768 and all users so far use the
same. Now one new user who accesses the Linux box from his PC using Exceed 6.1 only
uses 800x600 on his
PC. Now the screen picture he gets is all "squashed" somehow.
What do I as an administrator do so that he can log on and have a nice 800x600 display
resolution.

Thanks in advance.
Norman

Go to http://wwww.mandrakestore.com