Dear All,

I started an account at AudioGalaxy and thought I had downloaded and
installed the linux application correctly. It tried to download a song but
was unsuccessful so when I went back to try again it just told me my
satellite was not running because of errors in my account.txt file. I have no
idea what happened. If any of you are using AudioGalaxy could you please tell
me step by step how you installed, edited the share and account.txt files,
ran it, etc.? Also, is anyone using the xstat app for the gui? I would like
to try that. Thanks for any help.

Sincerely,

Marcia

Go to http://wwww.mandrakestore.com