Hi Frank
Sorry can't help with your query but just to let you know that
the html code that you include in your message cocks up my
outlook express (yes I am still using OE :-) ).
OE is inviting me to download an additional font in order to
read your footer - it won't take no for an answer and freezes.
Have to ctrl/alt/del and abort OE to escape from it.
I know this is not a windows list but could anyone tell me what
is happening here? I hate being bullied into downloading bloody
fonts that I haven't asked for !

Not saying that this is your fault Frank - probably my OE - but,
just out of interest, why are you sending the html code?

Cheers.

Dave S. - idea.list

Go to http://wwww.mandrakestore.com