R & C banged on their keyboard and produced the following arrangement of
letters:
- I currently use Kmail and the Konqueror Browser. I've noticed that when
- someone sends an email with a URL in the message body, it's highlighted
- as though I could just click on it and go to that site. But, it doesn't!
- I know it's not a browser and only a email client!
-
- Is there anyway to link these two programs together so I can click on a
- URL in Kmail and have the web site pop up in Konquerer?

I use lm8.0 and kmail 1.2 and konqueror 2.1.1 too...
URLs in kmail are indeed highlighted and I can click on them and the linked
web page will start in konqueror.
Why doesn't it work for you?
Have a look at all the setup options, maybe you'll find something there...

Anguo

Go to http://wwww.mandrakestore.com