I've decided to give LM8.0 a try as a dual-boot system (previously I'd been
swapping HDs to keep it separate from win).  How much risk is involved in
trying to resize my fat32 partition (using the LM8 install program)?  I have
an IBM Deskstar 30GB drive (IDE) on a T-bird system.  I've backed up pretty
much everything, but I'd still prefer not to lose anything if I can help it.

If something does happen, I guess it's not a really big deal.  I'm planning
on reformatting and reinstalling win anyway -- 'just don't want to do it
now.

Thanks in advance for any advice.

Jeremy