Someone just the other day mentioned IceWM as a resource-appropriate
window manager for her/his PII 166 with 32 megs.  I've got a PII 266
with the same memory and am curious what suggestions people have for
window managers that I can use which will allow me to get the most out
of what I've got until my 128mb stick arrives in a week or so.  Until
now I've pretty much just been doing everything from the command line
with lynx, pine, vi, and other basic text utilities.  Please explain why
the window manager you recommend is good on low resources.  Also comment
on any major pros/cons you can think of.  Thanks so much!

Learning,
Isaac

Go to http://wwww.mandrakestore.com