On Wednesday 29 August 2001 12:10 pm, Michel Clasquin wrote:
t I've got

> I don't run these myself (which is why I don't have the URLs lying
> around), but do a google search for ratpoison and one for oroboros. I
> doubt you'll get more minimalist than those two!

Oroborus is pretty cool and reasonably Gnome compliant also (sort of
defeats the purpose of low resource manager though). Others to try are
Sapphire, Treewm and Golem, you should be able to find all of them on
freshmeat.net.

--
Alex

Steve Balmer, CEO of Microsoft, recently referred to LINUX as a cancer.
Unsurprisingly, that's incorrect; LINUX was released on August 25th,
1991 and is therefore a Virgo.