Hi there!

Last few day's I spend my time with installing SNF (Single Network Firewall)
from Mandrake, and I must say it look realy good.
I'm not complete a newbie at linux, but don't have so much expirience with
mandrake.

But I have a few questions.

First: Is there a complete FAQ about the SNF ?

Second: I have have problems using ICQ (from my win2k workstation) behind
the SNF. It says, can't connect the ICQ server.
        Has someone an ID how to get this working?

Third: By trying to changes some configurations I was looking for
Midnightcommander and couldn't find it.
        Is there a possibility to install it?
        I try'ed to install it with rpm --install and then a mc.rpm, but then it
complaines about perl missing...

Forth: Is it possible to run a xwindows version on the NFS?

So.... lots of questions, but I hope someone can help me with this :-)

Greetings and thanks in advance!!

Draconis

 "42? 7 and a half million years and all you can come up with is 42?!"