Ever since I've installed the new Shuttle MB, I've had no ISA slots so I lost
my 56k Diamond Supra internal ISA modem, which ran great. I've been limping
along on a Practical Peripherals 28.8 external which works ok. I picked up an
external 56k Creative ModemBlaster today. I switched the modems out and booted
up. Kudzu reported that my serial modem had been removed (which I expected)
but then did not find the ModemBlaster and install it. (which I did not
expect). Anyone have a ModemBlaster working with 8.0, and if so, how? Thanks.

--

                                                                 /\
                                                             Dark><Lord